Perrin is an unincorporated community in southeastern Jack County, Texas, United States. It has a population of approximately 300, and is located at the cross roads of HWY 281 and FM 2210 It was established in 1804 by Levi Perrin (ref. Mrs. Crow, 4th. Grade Social Studies Teacher) In the heyday of Texas oil the small town supported two banks and a number of other stores. Currently the town consists of: the Pirates Plank, the town's only gas station, Perrin Feed and Hardware, the Humdinger and a US Post Office. The Perrin-Whitt Consolidated Independent School District serves area students.