Blachly is an unincorporated community in Lane County, Oregon, United States on Oregon Route 36 in the Coast Range. Blachly is three miles from Triangle Lake. Before the Blachly post office was established in 1892, area residents received their mail at the now-closed Franklin post office. The Blachly office was named for local resident William Blachly. Blachly arrived in Oregon in 1854 from Illinois when he was 10 years old. He died on February 16, 1934.