Sharon Center is an unincorporated community in Medina County, Ohio, United States. It is centered at the intersection of Ohio state routes 94 and 162 in Sharon Township (see map at right. ) This intersection is actually a large traffic circle with a park in the center containing a gazebo and several memorials to veterans of various wars. The circle is bordered by a two furniture and gift stores (which used to be a general store and a grocery store, respectively) a town hall, a township administration building, an older home converted to offices which was built by Luther Fitch circa 1850, a church, a post office, a bank, and some private homes. The village extends along the state roads for a short distance in each direction, including a few more stores and businesses, a historical society, an elementary school, and a small general store.